The Observatory for Responsible Innovation is proud to announce the formation of a new working group devoted to the topic of responsible innovation in the energy sector. The group will be led by Pr Eva Boxenbaum, from Copenhagen Business School, who recently joined the team of the Centre de Gestion Scientifique at Mines ParisTech. Eva Boxenbaum is a a renowned specialist in the organizational analysis of innovation and has published extensively on the topic. The working group will be focusing on the problems of built-in renewable energy in architecture. Its activities, debates and initiatives will be soon publicized in this blog and in the Observatory’s main website. Readers wishing to get involved are invited to contact us.
- New book: a reference for responsible innovation
- Responsible innovation in ICTs: the question of digital traceability
- Innovation responsable dans les TIC : la question de la traçabilité numérique
- Energies renouvelables et architecture : quelles questions politiques pour l’innovation responsable ?
- Funding the Observatory for Responsible Innovation
- Debating built-in renewable energy and architecture: a report
- From science in society to science for society, with society
- Incertitudes scientifiques et renouvellement de la vie démocratique
- Update on 16 November 2012: full video report soon
- Update on the Bassetti Foundation: risk and responsibility in nanotechnology